If you are feeling confused and off-balance by the current circumstances in your life, working with Linda, could help put life back on course for you.
Should You Hire A Coach?
If you want to…
- Improve your personal and/or work relationships
- Have more confidence in yourself
- Kick anxiety to the curb
- Improve self-esteem
- Achieve personal health goals
- Make better use of your time
- Enjoy life more and stress less
- Have help to uncover your next steps
- You want to make a career change
- Start your own business
- Handle problems more gracefully
- Remain calm and meet deadlines
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above, you might want to consider working with a Coach.
With Linda, you can give coaching a try for free! It won’t hurt, and it might help!
There is no obligation to sign up for additional coaching sessions.
Here are a few of the reasons why women seek coaching…
- Overall lack of confidence
- Underlying issues with low self-esteem
- Romantic relationships have been disappointing
- Thinking about dating again after divorce
- Frequent arguments with life partner
- Confused about a career path
- Burned out by caring for children and/or aging parents
- Butting heads with a boss or co-worker
- Anxiety and/or fear hold them back
- Job loss
Did you know that you can have high self-confidence, but still have low self-esteem? Confidence means a person has faith in their ability to rise to challenges, handle setbacks and act on opportunities. Esteem is the value we put on our own worth. It determines how we relate to ourselves and others.
I guarantee that if you lack either self-confidence or self-esteem, or if you lack both, it is impacting every aspect of your life. If you believe that you are not enough or that you can’t handle whatever situation arises, you are not living the best life possible. Instead, you are being lived by outdated and unfounded beliefs about yourself.
When a person shifts from feeling bad about who they are to feeling good about themself and when they can see that they are able to overcome challenges, their entire life changes.
My goal as your coach, is to help you gain more confidence in yourself and also help you to stop feeling small and insignificant. Our time together, will be spent identifying what you want to accomplish and how you are going to make that happen. I won’t give you false praise, but I will point out the aspects of you that make you unique and a gift to your family, friends and community.
There is no long-term commitment required. You decide when to start receiving coaching and when to stop. We will not spend much time, if any on past life experiences. Our focus is primarily on taking you from where you are now, toward where you want to be. I find the past has little to do with that process and dwelling on it, may be what is holding you back. That is not where the gold is buried. The gold is in you and in today, because what you say, do and think today, is laying the foundation for your tomorrow.
Focusing on the past is like driving your car and only looking in the rearview mirrors… You will probably crash!
To find out more about working with me, please complete the form at the bottom of this page, and I will contact you as soon as possible.
See you on the other side!